T6 Standard | Bone Level Implant
T6 bone level implant which carries the modern and esthetic design details, offers a safe and comfortable surgical experience both to you and your patients. Wide variety of prosthetic superstructure options will help you in delivering brave smiles to your patients. T6 will renew your confidence with its smart and strong design.
We wanted it to be special with its rich superstructure options, practical application set and registered clean surface. We brought you game changer T6 bone level implant with “Quality – Price” ratio.
T6 bone level implant is designed with care to provide the comfort of our physicians and patients with its aesthetic design and high strength. The design features of T6 are as follows:
- Angled screw-abutment mating surface prevents screw loosening. Screw must be tightened to 30 Ncm.
- Distinct platform switch
- 20° Angled Initial Contact Surface: Provides even distribution of both lateral and axial forces along the implant body. Furthermore minimizes theabutment micro movement under lateral forces.
- Angled bone condensation platform
- Strong side walls
- 15° Angled Secondary Contact Surface: Secondary barrier positioned 2 mm deep within the implant for resisting the forces in case unexpected coronal bone loss. A design feature for additional safety.
- Micro threads
- Double Thread and reverse buttress form provides faster and easy loading. Increases contact area between bone and implant.
- Self cutting threads
- Reservoir for the bone remnants during insertion